- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 16.11
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor Degree in social work or related field.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Varies)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Adhere to program contract specific guidelines and implementation.
- Assess and identify student’s needs and advise on available services to assist student in accomplishing educational goals.
- Work with schools, youth and families to facilitate strategies to improve grades, attendance, behavior, attitudes and develop a commitment to academic success in school.
- Strengthen family values and improve parenting skills.
- Offer home visits to parents/children and serve as a liaison for youth/parents to schools, agencies, and community resources.
- Provide supportive case management to assist clients in achieving goals and objectives.
- Work with the TIPP summer program. Must be able capable of participating in physical activities, e.g., ropes courses and other team building activities.
- Track data and statistical information on client base and program development.
- Maintain an awareness of and abide by agency organizational structure, goals, policies, and procedures and also all state and federal regulations.
- Maintain regular contact and coordinate services with school officials and/or officials representing community resources involved in provision of service(s) to client including CYS.
- Provide crisis intervention and preventions 24 hours a day seven days a week through on-call rotation when scheduled.
- Maintain and attend at least the required annual 40 training log.
- Participate in agency CQI meetings as requested by immediate supervisor.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.