- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 15.86
- Job Location: Waynesburg, PA
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
–BA Degree in Social Service field.
-Monday – Friday 8:30 am-4:00 pm
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Provide information and referral to eligible clients about our programs and services.
- Possess knowledge of current available resources in the community that relate to the clients.
- Interview client and assess their immediate needs, i.e. physical, mental, social, etc.
- Develop individual service plan and ensure service delivery.
- Discuss alternatives with clients and counsel them in order to help them adjust to or correct problem.
- Provide protective services and crisis intervention for at-risk clients.
- Conduct re-certification, reassessments and review appropriateness of service being provided to clients.
- Attend training and in-service meetings as required by supervisor.
- Perform home visits as necessary and as directed by supervisor via reliable transportation.
- Complete and submit client intakes, needs statements, action plans, Blueprints records, and any other reports as requested by supervisor.
- Complete data entry as required by supervisor.
- Complete and submit travel expense statements and time-sheets as required by supervisor.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.