- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 16.75
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor Degree in social work or related field.
- Caseworker II & III: Bachelor degree in Social Work or a related field with 2+ years’ experience working with children and families or Master’s degree in Social Work or related field.
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM (Varies)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Assist in the coordination, initiation, and implementation of groups and individual Life Skills Training Sessions.
- Oversee and provide individual in-home services to youth placed in the Phase II: Apartment Living Preparation.
- Maintain written documentation of all youth in the program including progress reports, goal plans, program reports and evaluations.
- Maintain contact with Washington County Children and Youth Services and all other private providers involved with program youth.
- Establish positive relationships with clients and ensure program and treatment goals are addressed and attained.
- Attend court hearings and meetings related to job duties.
- Available for 24-hour on-call rotation for emergency and crisis intervention.
- Understand and maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and professional credentialing standards for Independent Living and Transitional Living Programs. Understand and maintain compliance with agency policies.
- Available for 5 days IL Retreat and other mandatory Conferences/Meetings.
- Blueprints CASEWORKER III: Additional Essential Functions
- Assists peers in decision making process
- Assists in mentoring new staff and peers
- Can temporarily assign tasks in absence of supervisor
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.