- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 16.50
- Job Location: Washington County
- Reports to: Supervisor, CCF Permanency
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor Degree in social work or related field.
- M-F 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM (Evening and Weekends hours as needed)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Possess working knowledge of the agency and the permanency and foster care program’s organizational structure, goals, and procedures, the adoption process, LSI & legal program, court functions, and adhere to all state wide SWAN adaption laws & regulations to evaluate families.
- Understand and maintain compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and professional credentialing standards for foster care. Understand and maintain compliance with agency policies.
- Implement assigned SWAN Units of Service as described by SWAN benchmarks.
- Available for 24 hour on-call emergency and crisis intervention rotation.
- Attend SWAN meetings as requested by supervisor.
- Develop a working knowledge of other community agencies and their services for the purpose of assessing a client and/or family suitable for services through these agencies.
- Assist supervisor with training of prospective adoptive parents and the development and continuation of monthly foster and adoptive parent support groups.
- Apply clinical assessment and evaluation to client & family profiles.
- Represent Blueprints Program Service Area and the Permanency Program within the social services community and serves as a liaison in collaborative agency efforts.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.