- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 17.74
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or closely related field required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- M-F 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Serves as the lead point of contact regarding network operations; including troubleshooting connectivity problems, adding users, assigning rights/roles, resetting passwords, establishing e-mail addresses, assessing and reporting operational status, performing backups and restores, etc.
- Responds to user requests for technical support in a timely fashion and documents all issues and resolutions.
- Responsible for keeping agency systems up-to-date.
- Coordinates system updates and upgrades with program directors to ensure minimal disruption during the regular workday.
- Works with the IT Manager and agency supervisors/directors to ensure that technical and functional needs of the agency are met.
- Installs, configures, tests, and troubleshoots new hardware and software.
- Assists in the preparation and conduct of hardware and software training.
- Assists with the utilization of displaced and surplus workstations to best utilize the most current hardware technology.
- Assists in maintaining inventory of all IT related assets in the agency.
- Assists with the recommendation of new or improved technology solutions including (but not limited to): applicable software, server architecture and network architecture.
- Ensures the proper operation of all “production” hardware and software including (but not limited to): agency intranet, agency email, agency databases, home folders, remote access, etc.
- Creates, updates, and maintains documentation of IT related systems, policies, and procedures.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.