- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 16.11
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Specialist - Early Learning
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university in Social Work or related field.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Implement the Head Start Performance Standards and other applicable regulations.
- Participate in required meetings and training opportunities which may involve out-of-town travel.
- Meet federal, state and program documentation requirements by maintaining accurate, objective, complete, timely and well-organized child and family recordkeeping.
- Supports outreach and enrollment efforts by recruiting age eligible children and families and communicating the program’s eligibility, selection and enrollment policies and practices to families, other service providers and the general public.
- Engage families as full partners in their own and their children’s development and learning by helping families to build upon strengths; to develop and reach realistic and achievable long and short range goals including economic self-sufficiency.
- Develop and sustain relationships with families by maintaining frequent contact (e.g., home visits, phone calls, informal contacts, meetings).
- Supports families to advocate for themselves and their children with schools, community agencies and other systems.
- Supports families to access and follow-up on treatment, support and intervention programs.
- Supports successful transition planning to or from Early Head Start, Head Start, home or other early childhood placement.
- Track and monitor child physical, dental and health related needs.
- Be a resource for identifying needed community services and linking families to these services.
- Assist with resource and service coordination across all systems.
- Foster parental involvement (parent committee, policy council, advisory committees, male involvement, etc.) in specific aspects of the Head Start Program.
- Responsible for obtaining and reporting Non-Federal In-Kind.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.