- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage:
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Education Manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with a minimum of 30 ECE credits.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Schedule will vary to meet program needs)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Coach staff using the Practice-Based Coaching model to fidelity and in accordance with Head Start Program Performance Standards 1302.92 c(1)(2)(3)(4)(5).
- Create goals collaboratively, conduct observations, provide supportive feedback, model and offer any support necessary to support education staff in achieving designated goals.
- Utilize professional resources to support the implementation of Practice Based Coaching (i.e. Coaching Companion, ECLKC, CLASS, HSELOF, TPOT, Teaching Strategies, etc.).
- Practice data based decision making to guide and support the fidelity of Practice Based Coaching.
- Measure, track and report progress of coaching cycles on a regular, ongoing basis.
- Spend significant portion of workday in classrooms, highlighting best practices and working through coaching cycles.
- Establish and maintain a relationship that ensures high level of trust between education staff and coach.
- Maintain a highly positive, non-judgmental attitude and participate in/and foster high levels of collaboration with Education Manager, Specialists, teachers and other staff involved in coaching experiences.
- Receive and maintain reliability in CLASS and TPOT assessment tools and any other(s) needed to successfully guide participants through the coaching process.
- Maintain a knowledge base on current early childhood and home visitor practices through online trainings, attendance at conferences and independent study.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Practice Based Coaching Model, Developmentally Appropriate Practices for Young Children (DAP), and the Head Start Early Learning Outcome Framework (HSELOF).
- Implement the Head Start Program Performance Standards and other applicable funding source regulations and requirements.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.