- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: Commensurate w/Education & Experience
- Job Location: Washington, PA
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Associates Degree in Business Office Administration. Post HS coursework in administrative/HR processes and procedures. Combination of education and experience will be given consideration. Demonstrated HR/recruitment experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in HR/Recruitment field preferred.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes – interviewing, reference checking etc.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Effective Communication skills a must.
- Ability to problem solve and resolve conflict.
- Adaptability and teamwork.
- Familiarity of HR databases, applicant tracking systems.
- Monday thru Friday, 9:00am – 4:30pm, *exempt
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Lead Recruiter for all Blueprints positions.
- Serve as lead strategist on hiring, onboarding and retention activities.
- Maintain activity log for why separation occurs and establishes a vacancy timeline.
- Prepare, participate and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges/career fairs etc.
- Approach, Organize and execute college recruitment program throughout service areas.
- Attract candidates by exhausting all available databases, social media etc. and staying current on latest and greatest recruitment sites and strategies.
- Screen candidate job application/resumes.
- Coordinates the PI Assessment with all Blueprints applicants. Gathers and distributes results to appropriate personnel.
- Assists & coordinates the daily/weekly/monthly administration of HR services as directed and assigned by the V.P. Human Resources – including but not limited to:
- *Process all vacancy activity (internal & external)
- *Maintain a robust “active” sub pool for Early Learning purposes.
- *Creating “check in points” for new hires to ensure successful and satisfying experience.
- Manages internship requests that come through and directs requests to the appropriate staff to review (i.e. Program Director) to see if internship request can be met and/or is feasible.
- Ensures all background checks and credentials are secured prior to RFH.
- Responsible for preparing all required documentation for New Hires for first day of employment for New Hire orientation.
- Accountable for gathering accurate and complete information during new hire orientation for each new employee and entering information into all HR Data Systems in a timely manner.
- Responsible for tracking and receiving all requisite new hire documentation within the appropriate time frame to ensure compliance.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Assess suitability by way of assessing applicant credentials & experience.
- Act as point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote Blueprints as the “best place to work.”
- Conducts end of probation satisfactions surveys.
- Maintains Website, Employee Referral Program and community contacts & collaborations.
- Confer with VP of HR to identify recruiting needs and challenges.
- Assist in reviewing and clarifying job specifications, competencies and skills required.
- Maintain an accurate and current electronic/manual filing system to meet EOE requirements.
- Manage applicant tracking system.
- Manage all communication with applicants.
- Facilitate pre-employment testing (physical/TB)
- Verify professional references.
- Provide regular updates to the HR Team.
- Responsible for sending “rejection” letters to those interviewed.
- Assist in the collective bargaining process by gather data/information relevant to management proposals.
- Assist with general office/administrative activities as needed.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical, TB, and Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.