- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 13.01
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Monday – Sunday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM (days/times vary)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Assist supervisor in oversight of all aspects of After School Program for status offending youth ages 10-17.
- Supervision of program’s mentors, including weekly update planning meetings with staff.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and oversight of mentor’s documentation.
- Assist supervisor in collaboration with referral sources.
- Track attendance, maintain discipline, help with homework, oversee activities, and provide guidance to youth.
- Keep supervisor informed about youth’s progress, behavior and attitude, and program plans and schedules.
- Oversee the transportation schedule and transport youth and/or birth families as needed.
- Assist youth with preparing meals and learning other life skills.
- Develop monthly activities.
- Monitor youth progress through treatment plan reviews.
- Provide family engagement activities and access this process through on-going communication.
- Adhere to contractual guidelines.
- Responsible for the visitation center in assisting, conducting, and overseeing visitations.
- Work with Washington County Children and Youth Services and other significant parties in structuring and facilitating activities for families.
- Provide visit coaching to assist families in reaching their visitation goals.
- Ensure compliance with state, local, and agency regulations.
- Complete all program documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain contact and positive relationships with all participants.
- Complete and submit court summaries as requested.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.