- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 12.95
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- High School Graduate or equivalent. Post High School training/experience in business/office management/graphic design preferred.
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Drafts correspondence, documents and reports such as thank you letters, donation requests, etc. to vendors, community partners, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of all PSA programs, activities and calendars throughout the agency.
- Operates with ease various office machines, including but not limited to copier, scanner, fax machine, postage machine, computers, printers, etc.
- Runs errands such as shopping, delivering, picking up, etc. with responsibility, utilizing an agency vehicle.
- Prepares and processes promotional product ordering for agency
- Prepares, processes and tracks purchase orders and vouchers.
- Coordinates receipt of donations with Fiscal office, tracks donations, and enters donor data into Bloomerang; drafts thank you communication for Communications Manager and/or CEO.
- Assists with writing, coordinating and posting to social media and intranet (SharePoint).
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail, including mail merged documents and bulk mailings.
- Maintain inventory of office and communication supplies; replenishes supplies.
- Establishes and maintains a variety of files and records, in paper and electronically.
- Uses a variety of data system applications accurately, including Bloomerang, keeping donor information current and preparing reports as assigned.
- Conducts self in a courteous and professional manner, communicating with vendors, donors, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Initiates communication with internal departments to coordinate communication office activities and projects, and works collaboratively on various initiatives.
- Uses graphic design programs such as Canva to update and draft documents and print collaterals.
- Attends meetings and trainings as assigned.
- Copies, folds, cuts print collaterals (flyers, newsletters, cards, packets, etc.).
- Assists in event planning and execution, including sending invitations/RSVPs, coordinating with caterers, venues and other vendors, tracking data, setting up and tearing down venues, assisting at events and loading and unloading supplies.
- Assists with the all internal/external communications projects within the organization.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.