- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 12.95
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Courteously and promptly determines nature of callers or visitors business and directs them to appropriate person or program or takes detailed messages; when appropriate interview perspective clients for eligibility; complete client intake paperwork as assigned; make copies of client information when needed.
- Maintain an awareness of activity in the building in order to direct visitors appropriately.
- Maintain knowledge of all PSA programs and various activities throughout agency in order to appropriately refer consumers to other services that may be available.
- Knowledgeable & responds effectively & immediately to crisis/emergency calls/inquires.
- Keep program brochures and handouts up to date and available to pass out to walk-ins or any other interested parties.
- Maintain bulletin boards; ensuring that all PVA’s are posted and that the bulletin boards are kept updated and neat. Post notices on main door when appropriate (holidays, all staff day, etc.).
- Maintain a clean and organized waiting room and other common areas as directed.
- Process incoming/outgoing mail including faxes & emails and delivers mail to the Post Office or drop box.
- Maintain inventory control of office and program supplies including ordering of copier paper and paper products. Advise management when supplies need to be re-stocked, replaced, updated, etc.
- Makes initial contact with IT for equipment maintenance as necessary.
- Maintain client files, program reports/year end and other documentation, either paper or electronic.
- Enters data into various information systems as assigned.
- Operates various office machines, including but not limited to copier/scanner/fax machine & postage machine. Fax, email, mail items for various programs as needed.
- Collects data and processes monthly billing for program copying and postage and In-Kind if applicable.
- Create address labels and make copies for bulk mailings; including assisting in copying, folding, and cutting of fliers, newsletters, cards and packets.
- Assist in recruitment by making reference calls and collecting/verifying various applicant documents such as clearances and transcripts.
- May assist clients in completing the rent/tax rebate forms.
- Train Work Ready, Title V, and others to serve as back up for front desk coverage and keep all persons up to date with changes when available.
- May maintain an On-Call Schedule.
- May search and print Medicaid screening checks one time per month.
- Attend trainings as directed and share information with staff, volunteers and participants.
- May update and approve conference room schedule on the Intranet.
- General Office assistance as necessary.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.