- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: 13.21
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Manager
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Serves as primary contact and touchpoint for callers and visitors to Blueprints’ Washington Headquarters.
- Courteously and promptly determines nature of callers’ and visitors’ business and directs them to appropriate person or program or takes detailed messages; when appropriate, interviews prospective participants for eligibility; completes client intake paperwork as assigned; makes copies of client information when needed.
- Maintains knowledge of all Blueprints’ programs and services.
- Provides information and referral to eligible clients about Blueprints’ programs and services.
- Serves as centralized intake for programs and services, entering client info into client database.
- Provides robust description of agency information to participants requesting services.
- Initiates “warm hand-offs” when possible to Blueprints’ program personnel.
- Suggests available community resources to visitors if Blueprints does not have programming to meet stated needs.
- Maintains an awareness of activity in the building in order to direct visitors appropriately.
- Responds effectively and immediately to crises & emergencies.
- Keeps Welcome Center neat and professional with current information readily available to visitors.
- Maintains bulletin boards, ensuring that all PVA’s are posted and current.
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail; operates postage machine; generates postage machine reports for fiscal office; takes mail to mailbox as necessary.
- Maintains inventory control of office supplies including ordering of building copier paper. Advises management when supplies need restocked, replaced, updated, etc.
- Operates various office machines, including but not limited to copier/scanner/fax/postage machine. Fax, email, mail items for various programs as needed.
- Maintains master fleet vehicle maintenance schedules; advises program personnel when maintenance is required; collects maintenance documentation and forwards to fiscal office.
- Attends training and in-service meetings as required by supervisor.
- Completes wide array of data entry as required by supervisor/funder.
- Creates and maintains schedule for back-up coverage for breaks & benefit time.
- General office assistance as necessary.
- Completes and submit timesheets and travel expense statements as required by supervisor.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.