- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: $23.07
- Job Location: Washington, PA
- Reports to: Fiscal Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- S.B.A. Degree in Accounting with 3 years demonstrated experience in the following:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Monthly Closings
- Monday –Friday 9:00 am-4:30 pm
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Perform the accounts payable functions for both a segment of the parent company as well as related entities.
- Analysis of general ledger accounts on a monthly basis, including bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for adjusting journal entries as required, including intra company transactions.
- Responsible for performing the month end closing for related entities.
- Responsible for assisting in the monthly closing of parent organization.
- Responsible for invoice preparation for submission to the funder on a monthly basis.
- Assist in budgeting for various programs in accordance with funders’ regulations as assigned.
- Manage rent allocations for office space.
- Responsible for maintaining the agency inventory.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical, TB, and Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.