- Time Category: Full Time
- Entry Wage: Commensurate w/Education & Experience
- Job Location: Waynesburg, PA
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Business or related field.
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and supervisory skills, as well as presentation and public speaking skills.
- Good grant and budget development and management skills.
- Good sense of humor.
- Committed to organizational values, continuous quality improvement and team oriented collaborative workplace.
- Monday thru Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm, *exempt
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Supervise, evaluate, and coordinate all Senior Services Care Management/Ombudsman staff, and Title V employee (in office).
- Responsible for required reports being accurately and timely filed, and responsible for other data management for the services being supervised. Responsible for data accuracy in Blueprints/AAA databases.
- Monitors compliance of programs and projects to regulatory standards.
- Is familiar with and able to perform the activities of the staff. (A description of these activities is detailed by the Department of Aging).
- Make home visits to clients either for supervisory oversight or to provide services in lieu of available staff.
- Serves as liaison between agency and communities/volunteers. Maintains effective communication. Serves as liaison to senior centers and fee-for-service programs.
- Develops and maintains other inter-agency and intra-agency linkages as appropriate to facilitate the case management needs of low-income persons.
- Assists in the identification and analysis of case management related needs in the community.
- Maintains expertise in case management to serve as a resource person to the agency and the community.
- Assists in the development of resources along with the design and implementation of projects to meet case management related needs, particularly of low-income persons.
- Recruits, trains, and supervises volunteers for the Volunteer Ombudsman Program and the PEER Project.
- Completes monthly reports.
- Provides on-going in service trainings/meetings to all Care Management/Ombudsman staff.
- Develops and coordinates community outreach program with other local programs and agencies. This is to include marketing plans updated quarterly.
- Communicates care management needs in written and verbal form to Director of Senior Services and others as directed by Director.
- Assists in securing community support and other funding through grants and partnerships; monitors all Care Management/Ombudsman Program expenditures; participates in audit and other fiscal reporting requirements.
- Attends training meetings to maintain awareness of changes, new programs, and other information.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical, TB, and Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.