Blueprints serves as the catalyst to mobilize the resources of the entire community to enable families and individuals in our service area to attain the skills, knowledge, motivations and opportunities to become self-sufficient.
Blueprints changes people’s lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities and makes America a better place to live. We care about the community and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.
An engaged community, caring leadership and responsible planning can eliminate poverty, create a strong, healthy economy and encourage prosperity for all.
Our Vision for Our Community
- All people are valued, cared for and healthy, regardless of economic status.
- Education prepares all children to fulfill their potential and meet their future needs.
- All people live in safe, affordable, decent housing.
- People are skilled and committed to leading change and improvement in our community.
- All people have the skills and opportunity to work at family sustaining jobs.
- Blueprints is the leader of community based strategies that end poverty.