- Time Category: Substitute
- Entry Wage: $10.88/hour
- Job Location: Greene County, Washington County
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a high school diploma, for substitute placement up to ten (10) consecutive days.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) credential or equivalent preferred.
- One year of experience working with children (0-5 HS, 0-3 EHS, 3-5 PreK) in a professional capacity preferred or one year of volunteer service in a Head Start or Early Head Start classroom (minimum of 150 hours).
- Experience related to the program model of service delivery preferred.
- Monday through Friday, times & locations can vary
Brief Description of Duties:
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential.
- Link current research on and best practice in education, family, health and/or disabilities services to own work by keeping abreast of new information and reflecting on its relevance.
- Participate in required meetings and training opportunities.
- Responsible for assisting in the supervision of children and classroom management.
- Assist in setting implementing learning goals and lesson plans in assigned classroom.
- Assist in supporting children’s overall development by integrating learning experiences related to all domains throughout the curriculum, environment, and day, and by following best practices in an early childhood classroom.
- Safely handle and prepare food for congregate meals.
- Responsible for obtaining and reporting Non-Federal In-Kind.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical, TB, and Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.