- Time Category: Substitute
- Entry Wage: $15.97/hour
- Job Location: Greene County, Washington County
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or Associate Degree in related field w/ a minimum of 18 ECE credits.
- Preferred: Bachelor Degree or advanced degree from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education, or advanced degree and coursework equivalent to a major relating to Early Childhood Education (minimum 30 college credits in ECE) with experience teaching pre-school age children must be provided prior to an interview.
- One year of experience working with children (0-5 HS, 0-3 EHS, 3-5 PreK) in a professional capacity preferred.
- Experience related to the program model of service delivery preferred.
- Monday through Friday, times & locations may vary
Brief Description of Duties:
- Regular and reliable availability is essential.
- Link current research on and best practice in education, family, health and/or disabilities services to own work by keeping abreast of new information and reflecting on its relevance.
- Participate in required meetings and training opportunities.
- Exhibit an understanding of early learning standards and guidelines by incorporating them into own teaching practice.
- Directly responsible for the supervision of children and the classroom management of assigned classroom.
- Implement the classrooms learning goals and lessons by integrating knowledge of best practices.
- Promote children’s active exploration, creativity, and development in all domains by implementing the activities provided.
How to Apply
You must submit an application to be considered for employment. Use the Apply button on this page, or download an application to fill in offline. Submit the application by email to email@example.com. Or mail it to:
Attn: HR Generalist/Recruiter
150 West Beau Street, Suite 304
Washington, PA 15301
In completing our application form, you acknowledge that employment with Blueprints may subject you to the following checks:
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia State Criminal History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Child Abuse/CPS History Check
- Pennsylvania &/or West Virginia Disclosure Statements
- Sex Offender Registry Check
- Physical and TB
- Employment Reference Checks
- Educational Qualifications
- Motor Vehicle Record
- Medicaid Screenings
- National Sex Offender Registry Screening
Equal Employment Opportunity
Blueprints adheres to its Affirmative Action Policy providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and future applicants. We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any lawful criteria.
Employment Eligibility Verification
U.S. Law requires that, if hired, you must furnish within 72 hours of starting work documents listed on the I-9 Form. One (1) document from List A or one (1) document from List B and one (1) document from List C. Some of these documents include but are not limited to:
- Card issued by the Federal, State, or Local Government showing your identity
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo I.D. Card
- School Photo I.D. Card
- U.S. Passport
- Voter Registration
- U.S. Military Card or Other Draft Card
- Social Security Card
- Certificate of Birth
- Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Blueprints is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants and employees with disabilities must meet the qualification standards that are job-related and consistent with business necessity and must be able to perform the “essential functions” of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation. To discuss or request a disability accommodation contact a representative of the HR Office by calling 724-225-9550 ext. 477.