Blueprints partners with the Washington Citywide Development Cooperation and the Community Growth Fund to coordinate the Ways to Work Program in Washington County.
Ways to Work is a low-interest loan program that provides lower-income individuals in Washington County the opportunity to repair their vehicle or purchase a pre-owned vehicle. Loan amounts range from $1,000 for repairs to $10,000 for purchase. Monthly loan payments vary from 6-to-30 months, depending on the amount of the loan and payment abilities.
To qualify for a loan, participants must meet all of the eligibility requirements:
- Must live within Washington County
- Income qualify (household at 80% AMI or below)
- Have poor, bad or no credit
- Currently employed for at least three months at time of application, working at least 20 hours per week
- Have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Be without a current car loan or be a co-signer on a current car loan (unless applying for a repair loan)
- Be in a position to make monthly payments until the loan is paid in full
- Participate in Blueprints’ financial wellness class sessions
For more information and/or to start the application process, please visit this site: