April 22, 2013
Washington, PA — We’ve wrapped up another successful year of the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program. This year, more returns were prepared and filed than in any other program year. In Greene County, 210 returns were filed, while 391 returns were filed in Washington County. This brings the total number of returns filed to 601 for the year. Our taxpayers received a combined total of $599,492 in refunds!
Thanks to AmeriCorps VISTA member, Rachael Surmick, for her hard work coordinating and implementing the program. Rachael will be hosting volunteer recognition events in Washington and Waynesburg to thank our team of dedicated volunteers for their contributions to the agency.
A special thank you to FES Coordinator Virginia Beck on her commitment to the program as well.
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges