Blueprints structures programs and services to meet the needs of nearly 20,000 low-income individuals and families in Washington and Greene Counties every year. Our comprehensive community needs assessment process helps us evaluate current programming and consider new programming and potential service gaps. The analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, focus group findings and community surveys assures that we are making maximum use of our resources to operate high impact programs that go beyond service provision and are a catalyst for change in people’s lives.
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges