Apply online to enroll your child in Early Learning!
Strengthen and sharpen your mind. From ABCs to GEDs and beyond, we can help you learn everything needed to build your future.
If you are looking for a preschool program to help your child get ready for kindergarten or an infant & toddler program to help your child to grow and learn, Blueprints has many options to choose from. Better yet, there is no cost to families for any of our early learning programs. Call us or stop in today to learn more about Head Start, Early Head Start, and Pre-K Counts!
head start & early head start
- High quality programs for pregnant women and families of young children, birth to five years old.
- Services include early learning and school readiness, health, and family well-being while engaging parents as partners every step of the way.
- Our research based curriculum supports learning through exploration and discovery.
- You may choose from classroom, home based, or child care center options. We can help you in making the best choice for your family.
- Families may meet the eligibility requirements that include low-income, disabilities, foster care, or homelessness.
- Check income guidelines and get more information about eligibility.
- High quality pre-kindergarten program for children three to four years old.
- Learn more about how to help your child transition to kindergarten.
- Children learn through exploration and discovery in literacy rich classrooms.
- There are many locations for you to choose from.
- Classrooms located in local school districts throughout Washington & Greene Counties.
- Families in need of extended hours for before or after care may be interested in one of our child care partner sites.
- To qualify, families must reside in Pennsylvania and meet the income requirements of up to 300% of the federal guidelines (check income guidelines).
adult education aging well blueprints christmas building futures christmas community action community action month community engagement DHS driver's license education family family education family finance formula foster care greene county Head Start home homeownership HUD income tax independence independent living infant nutrition internships living allowance manage a budget Maple Terrace mothers new mothers Penn State Coop Extension predatory lending Rep. Jason Ortitay senior activities seniors shooting tournament southwestern pa sponsors taxes volunteer volunteers needed washington washington pa women
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges