Strengthen and sharpen your mind. From ABCs to GEDs and beyond, we can help you learn everything needed to build your future.
If you are looking for a preschool program to help your child get ready for kindergarten or an infant & toddler program to help your child to grow and learn, Blueprints has many options to choose from. Better yet, there is no cost to families for any of our early learning programs. Call us or stop in today to learn more about Head Start, Early Head Start, and Pre-K Counts!
head start & early head start
- High quality programs for pregnant women and families of young children, birth to five years old.
- Services include early learning and school readiness, health, and family well-being while engaging parents as partners every step of the way.
- Our research based curriculum supports learning through exploration and discovery.
- You may choose from classroom, home based, or child care center options. We can help you in making the best choice for your family.
- Families may meet the eligibility requirements that include low-income, disabilities, foster care, or homelessness.
- Check income guidelines and get more information about eligibility.
- High quality pre-kindergarten program for children three to four years old.
- Learn more about how to help your child transition to kindergarten.
- Children learn through exploration and discovery in literacy rich classrooms.
- There are many locations for you to choose from.
- Classrooms located in local school districts throughout Washington & Greene Counties.
- Families in need of extended hours for before or after care may be interested in one of our child care partner sites.
- To qualify, families must reside in Pennsylvania and meet the income requirements of up to 300% of the federal guidelines (check income guidelines).
- The 2021-2022 Annual Report is HERE
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment