Please be aware that Blueprints’ authority to accept and process CARES rental assistance requests has expired, as of November 4, 2020. At this time, the PA Housing Finance Agency and its partners lack the authority to accept new applications.
For those of you who met the application deadline and have an application in process, please keep in contact with the caseworker reviewing your CARES application. Blueprints will continue to review and process previously submitted applications for approval and financial disbursement until November 30, 2020.
For more details about the CARES Rent Relief Program, please take this link to the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency’s website to learn more about program eligibility, income guidelines and potential funding amounts available:
After reviewing the information, if you wish to apply for funding, please follow these steps:
1) Download and fully complete these 3 applications that require BOTH renter and landlord participation:
2) You can save the 3 completed applications, scan all the required documentation and email them to:
– OR –
Mail the 3 completed applications and all of the required documentation to:
Attn: Rent Relief Program
150 West Beau Street, Suite 106
Washington, PA 15301
Your application can not be processed until the 3 applications are fully completed and all required attachments are submitted. Blueprints will contact you upon our review of your full application.
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges