May 27, 2014
Washington, PA — Community Action Southwest is asking landlords with vacant rental properties in the City of Washington and surrounding municipalities to contact the agency this week.
Community Action Southwest is helping to link the former residents of Jefferson Place Apartments with available apartment rentals in the community.
The residents are seeking 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Community Action Southwest is looking to develop a list of rental apartment opportunities to share with the residents so that they can contact landlords directly.
To add an apartment vacancy to the list, please contact Eric Braun at 724.225.9550 ext. 526.
- The 2021-2022 Annual Report is HERE
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment