May 13, 2014
Washington, PA — In the upcoming 2014-15 school year, Community Action Southwest (CAS) and Trinity School District will collaborate to open a new pre-kindergarten classroom for young children residing in the district. This program is made possible through PA Pre-K Counts funding from the Pennsylvania Department of Education’s Office of Child Development & Early Learning (OCDEL).
Pre-K Counts is a full day program, provided at no cost to eligible children and families. There will be 17 enrollment slots available with priority enrollment for children ages 4 & 5 years old that are not yet eligible for kindergarten entry. CAS has operated the PA Pre-K Counts program in Washington and Greene Counties for the past 7 years.
The Pre-K Counts programming is currently located in eight other school districts throughout the two county area including Bethlehem Center, Burgettstown, Central Greene, Jefferson Morgan, McGuffey, Ringgold, Washington, and West Greene.
For more information, contact Community Action Southwest at 1-877-814-0788, or visit our website at www.caswg.org.
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges