July 5, 2013
Waynesburg, PA — Congratulations are in order for the Ombudsman Program, Carmichaels Activity Center (Central Kitchen) and West Greene Satellite Center!
On June 24th, the Ombudsman Program was monitored by the Pennsylvania Department of Aging and received an outstanding evaluation. The Regional Coordinator specifically praised Melissa Gorby for her exceptional work and stated that she’d like to “clone” her.
An unscheduled Nutrition Services Compliance Evaluation was completed at the Carmichaels and West Greene Centers on May 16th by the SWPA Area Agency on Aging. No corrective actions or recommendations were received. Teamwork was noted as both of their strengths. Great job!
- The 2021-2022 Annual Report is HERE
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment