June 24, 2013
Washington, PA — PNC Branches from Greentree to Washington participated in a book drive that will end up benefitting SIX Head Start Centers in the greater Washington area.
Jennifer Minor, PNC Branch Manager, and Michael Fisher, PNC Branch Manager/Vice President, delivered 12 large boxes filled with new books on 6/21/2012. Brenda Fronzaglio, CAS Early Childhood Services Director, and Leigh Ann Rinehart, Head Start Teacher, accepted the books on behalf of the CAS Head Start Program.
CAS appreciates the support of PNC Bank, and thanks all who contributed to this initiative!
Community Action Southwest is an authorized Grow Up Great provider.
(pictured from left to right: Leigh Ann Rinehart, Head Start Teacher; Brenda Fronzaglio, Early Childhood Services Director; Jennifer Minor, PNC Branch Manager; Michael Fisher, PNC Branch Manager/Vice President.)
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges