January 5, 2015
Washington, PA – Is your child three or four years old and looking forward to school like his or her older brothers and sisters? Is your first child preparing to go to school?
The Pre-K Counts Program is a full-day, FREE Program for qualifying families that prepares children for Kindergarten and future learning.
Pre-K is available at multiple locations throughout Washington and Greene Counties, perhaps near you! Community Action Southwest is currently accepting applications for the coming 2016-2017 school year.
To learn more and find out if you qualify, please contact the Pre-K Counts Office at 724.225.9550, Ext. 457; or toll free 1.877.814.0788, Ext. 457.
adult education aging well blueprints christmas building futures christmas community action community action month community engagement DHS driver's license education family family education family finance formula foster care greene county Head Start home homeownership HUD income tax independence independent living infant nutrition internships living allowance manage a budget Maple Terrace mothers new mothers Penn State Coop Extension predatory lending Rep. Jason Ortitay senior activities seniors shooting tournament southwestern pa sponsors taxes volunteer volunteers needed washington washington pa women
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges