Renee Cooper, and her husband Rich, are a true testimony to what Blueprints does to help people in our community. After suffering life changing job losses, small children at home and one on the way, the Coopers struggled to get back on their feet.
They relocated to Washington County, and while searching for a preschool for their children, Renee found the Head Start program. After enrolling in Head Start, their caseworker linked them to other Blueprints’ programs that helped turn their lives around for the better.
Renee is gainfully employed, served on the Head Start Policy Council for 2 years, and now serves on Blueprints’ Board of Directors.
Renee’s family success story was recently featured in the Community Action Association of Pennsylvania’s electronic newsletter and on their website. Click here to learn more about this inspiring story:
- GREENE COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY & BLUEPRINTS PARTNER TO PROMOTE AFFORDABLE HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Blueprints Aging Well: Home Delivered Meals Program joins Meals on Wheels America and Subaru of America, Inc. in Sharing the Love this Holiday Season
- Blueprints Awarded With Grant From The Community Foundation of Greene County
- 2019 Legislative Breakfast
- Success Story featured on CAAP’s website www.thecaap.org!