Renee Cooper, and her husband Rich, are a true testimony to what Blueprints does to help people in our community. After suffering life changing job losses, small children at home and one on the way, the Coopers struggled to get back on their feet.
They relocated to Washington County, and while searching for a preschool for their children, Renee found the Head Start program. After enrolling in Head Start, their caseworker linked them to other Blueprints’ programs that helped turn their lives around for the better.
Renee is gainfully employed, served on the Head Start Policy Council for 2 years, and now serves on Blueprints’ Board of Directors.
Renee’s family success story was recently featured in the Community Action Association of Pennsylvania’s electronic newsletter and on their website. Click here to learn more about this inspiring story:
- The 2021-2022 Annual Report is HERE
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment