We aren’t born knowing how to do a budget or improve our credit rating. These skills are learned. So where can you turn for helpful information you can trust?
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency can find you a no-cost personal financial education. Financial coaches are available to help you:
- Create a personal or family budget
- Bolster your credit score
- Draft an action plan for managing your family’s finances, and more
The financial decisions you make today will shape the quality of your life in the years ahead.
This program is provided in partnership with the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency.
Call Blueprints at 1-877-814-0788.
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges