We aren’t born knowing how to do a budget or improve our credit rating. These skills are learned. So where can you turn for helpful information you can trust?
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency can find you a no-cost personal financial education. Financial coaches are available to help you:
- Create a personal or family budget
- Bolster your credit score
- Draft an action plan for managing your family’s finances, and more
The financial decisions you make today will shape the quality of your life in the years ahead.
Take charge of your money!
This program is provided in partnership with the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency.
Call Blueprints at 1-877-814-0788.
adult education aging well blueprints christmas building futures christmas community action community action month community engagement DHS driver's license education family family education family finance formula foster care greene county Head Start home homeownership HUD income tax independence independent living infant nutrition internships living allowance manage a budget Maple Terrace mothers new mothers Penn State Coop Extension predatory lending Rep. Jason Ortitay senior activities seniors shooting tournament southwestern pa sponsors taxes volunteer volunteers needed washington washington pa women
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges