Now that the federal government is open for business, Blueprints is moving full steam ahead with tax preparation. Using IRS trained volunteers, the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program completes and e-files basic local, state and federal tax returns for free. Households with annual income of $55,000 or less qualify. Dial 211 to schedule an appointment at our Washington or Waynesburg offices.
If you would like to volunteer to complete taxes, please call 724.225.9550 Ext. 439. Training is free!
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges