Now that the federal government is open for business, Blueprints is moving full steam ahead with tax preparation. Using IRS trained volunteers, the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program completes and e-files basic local, state and federal tax returns for free. Households with annual income of $55,000 or less qualify. Dial 211 to schedule an appointment at our Washington or Waynesburg offices.
If you would like to volunteer to complete taxes, please call 724.225.9550 Ext. 439. Training is free!
- GREENE COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY & BLUEPRINTS PARTNER TO PROMOTE AFFORDABLE HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Blueprints Aging Well: Home Delivered Meals Program joins Meals on Wheels America and Subaru of America, Inc. in Sharing the Love this Holiday Season
- Blueprints Awarded With Grant From The Community Foundation of Greene County
- 2019 Legislative Breakfast
- Success Story featured on CAAP’s website www.thecaap.org!