Blueprints is collaborating with the WVU Department of Orthopedics by hosting exercise classes at the Waynesburg Community Center as part of the “Moving for Better Balance: Tele-Exercise Study.” This fall-prevention initiative allows participants to view a live video of instructors who are physically located at WVU. The 16-week class is implemented via videoconferencing technology to sites in Morgantown and the surrounding counties.
The program is based on Tai Chi movements, was established for older adults, and has been proven to improve balance and reduce falls. The study is open to adults, ages 55 years and older, who are not physically active. For more information, contact Tina Raber at 724-627-6366.
- GREENE COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY & BLUEPRINTS PARTNER TO PROMOTE AFFORDABLE HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Blueprints Aging Well: Home Delivered Meals Program joins Meals on Wheels America and Subaru of America, Inc. in Sharing the Love this Holiday Season
- Blueprints Awarded With Grant From The Community Foundation of Greene County
- 2019 Legislative Breakfast
- Success Story featured on CAAP’s website www.thecaap.org!