Blueprints is collaborating with the WVU Department of Orthopedics by hosting exercise classes at the Waynesburg Community Center as part of the “Moving for Better Balance: Tele-Exercise Study.” This fall-prevention initiative allows participants to view a live video of instructors who are physically located at WVU. The 16-week class is implemented via videoconferencing technology to sites in Morgantown and the surrounding counties.
The program is based on Tai Chi movements, was established for older adults, and has been proven to improve balance and reduce falls. The study is open to adults, ages 55 years and older, who are not physically active. For more information, contact Tina Raber at 724-627-6366.
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges