CAS has been providing services to residents of Washington and Greene Counties for 50 years, and believes that caring leadership, responsible planning and an engaged community can create a strong economy, eliminate poverty and encourage prosperity for all.
To that end, CAS held its second annual Legislative Breakfast at the Doubletree Hotel in Washington, graciously hosted by Senator Tim Solobay. Local, State and Federal representatives of all legislative districts attended the event. Information about CAS programs and services, community needs and agency outcomes were presented and the group engaged in a lively discussion about how we can work together to strengthen our community.
CAS thanks all who were in attendance at the event, and especially appreciates Senator Solobay and his staff for coordinating the event.
Please click here to view the powerpoint presentation.
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges