Blueprints, a change agency powered by Community Action, will once again implement the VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) program for the 2018 tax season.
The average person pays around $100 to prepare and file their tax return. VITA provides people with basic tax return assistance free of charge. Last year Blueprints prepared more than 500 tax returns and our clients received refunds totaling $693,372.
Training for volunteers is completed online through the IRS and takes between 1 hour and 5 hours, depending on prior knowledge. If you have any trouble initiating the training, it can be done at our office, and we can help you through the process. Sites are located in Washington and Waynesburg.
Volunteer hours are flexible during the tax season. We will work with your schedule.
For more information, contact Becky Whoolery at email@example.com or call 724-225-9550.
- WQED Multimedia Names Four Washington County Partners for Ready to Learn Learning Neighborhood
- BLUEPRINTS HOME DELIVERED MEALS PROGRAM RECEIVES COMMUNITY SUPPORT
- BLUEPRINTS LAUNCHES NEW DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM IN GREENE COUNTY
- 2021-2024 Comprehensive Community Needs Assessment
- Blueprints Responds to Pandemic Challenges