The Washington and Greene County Blueprints WIC program is moving clinic locations that may affect your next appointment. Five WIC offices including, Bentleyville, Centerville, Charleroi, Greensboro and Canonsburg have relocated, effective October 1, 2018.
WIC participants who are scheduled for Bentleyville, Charleroi and Centerville will now have their appointments at the Monongahela WIC Office. The Monongahela Office is located at 243 W. Main St., Monongahela, Pa 15063. To make an appointment, please call 1-877-814-0788, ext. 440.
WIC participants who are scheduled for Greensboro will now have their appointments at the Carmichaels WIC Office. The Carmichaels Office is located at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 224 South Market St., Carmichaels, Pa 15320. To make an appointment, please call 1-877-814-0788, ext. 440.
WIC participants who are scheduled for Canonsburg will now have their appointments at the Washington WIC Office. The Washington Office is located at the Blueprints Plaza Building, 150 West Beau St., Suite 203, Washington, Pa 15301. To make an appointment, please call 1-877-814-0788, ext. 440.
PA WIC is funded by USDA. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Blueprints is a change agency that shapes futures by equipping and educating people to improve their lives. Independence is gained when we break barriers and build futures®.
- GREENE COUNTY REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY & BLUEPRINTS PARTNER TO PROMOTE AFFORDABLE HOME OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Blueprints Aging Well: Home Delivered Meals Program joins Meals on Wheels America and Subaru of America, Inc. in Sharing the Love this Holiday Season
- Blueprints Awarded With Grant From The Community Foundation of Greene County
- 2019 Legislative Breakfast
- Success Story featured on CAAP’s website www.thecaap.org!