We help you apply the skills and wisdom you’ve acquired throughout your lifetime to make a positive difference in the lives of others. We can link you to meaningful volunteer opportunities in Greene County.
You must be 55 years of age or older to enroll in RSVP.
Some cost reimbursements may be available, including travel, meals, and liability insurance coverage.
Opportunities to Get Involved
- Head Start Classroom Mentor
- Financial Literacy Volunteer Instructor
- Home Delivered Meal Driver Volunteer
- Senior Community Center Volunteer
- Telephone Reassurance Volunteer
- Volunteer Income-Tax Assistance
Eligibility varies by program; contact Blueprints for additional information.
Call us to talk about programs for you or your loved one.
1-877-814-0788 x543 (toll free)
724-852-2893 x543 (Greene County)