- We offer education, nutrition assessment and intervention to assure healthy birth outcomes and improve your health during critical stages of growth and development.
- We provide breastfeeding support and counseling. Call our helpline at 877-814-0788, extension 449.
- We offer breast pumps for moms who need them.
- We provide WIC vouchers for healthy foods rich in protein, iron, calcium and vitamins A and C including milk, yogurt, cheese, fruit, vegetables, eggs, peanut butter and beans.
- We supply vouchers for Formula for babies who are not breastfed.
- We connect you to health care and social services you might need.
- We provide Farmer’s Market vouchers for locally grown fruits and vegetables in the summer.
WIC is for pregnant and postpartum women, infants and children interested in positive health outcomes, supplemental nutrition, and breastfeeding support.
- Residents of Pennsylvania
- Pregnant, breastfeeding and postpartum women
- Infants and children under 5 years old
- Families with a household income of up to 185% of the FPGL
- View income requirements
Apply for WIC online.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Read our Nondiscrimination Statement.